Monday, March 9, 2009

UPDATE

i havent posted in a while, things have been hectic but i am holding on for dear life
in the midst of all i remain positive , hoping that things will get better.My other problem, people in my life and people i know havent really showed me mercy these days you know , so i dont know, i am starting to think that its me, but that little thing that i read somewhere that says , sometimes majority means all the fools are on one side it actually gives me hope that theres nothing wrong with me its just everyone's thinking might be messed up at the moment,yesterday heard some very disappointing news about someone that i really like and was starting to trust but than again hence the saying, love them all but trust no one came to mind.>

1 comment:

Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog beautiful people, i have designed a blog where i hope to share my thoughts on life and love and everything around it. i would also like to take this opportunity to welcome any comments and suggestions that you might have.

i will update every chance that i get

Enjoy
and thanks once more


" Be loved but never love
Attach but never combine
Trip but never Fall
To be broken is better than shattered
Tell him of your strengths, but never of your past
Be trustworthy but never trust
Be cracked but never open"